Monday, November 4, 2013

Thrifted Fashion Video and Our Weekend!

Hey Guys! So it was a long weekend for us and we apologize for missing a few blogs last week! :( But we would love to share our weekend with you!
We had a lot of fun this HALLOWEEN weekend.
We spent most of it at Michigan State University
 with our boyfriends and family. 
My (it is Katie by the way) boyfriend goes to school there so we visited him
and dressed up for Halloween. Plus, it was the
Michigan vs. Michigan State game this weekend!

 Here are some pictures of us with
our little brother and our cousin --->
 State won which made our brother Tyler very unhappy since he was loudly routing for Michigan the whole weekend!

<----- Here are some of our Halloween costumes.
Jessica was a Sugar Skull and I was a Minion! I was also Elmo (that is why there are numbers on my boots). Our eye lashes had red bows on them and we loved them!!!












We did our nails for Halloween with a whole bunch of different colors and patterns. The candy corn
one was my favorite :) These were done with colorful nail polishes and toothpicks/sharpies to create the
designs!




MAKEUP! I purchased these this weekend at target. They were all three dollars each! I love ELF's lip glosses (right) so I had to buy those! I am really liking them so far. The false eyelashes are great but remember you need to buy a different eyelash adhesive because the glue it comes with is useless! The set on the left comes with two liquid liners and a pencil eyeliner. I like these because I am always losing my eyeliner in my makeup bag (that could easily be mistaken for Narnia) so these are perfect because they are cheap and they work!



Yum!!! Tis the season for White Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks! The picture on the left (sorry it is blurry) is the schedule for ABC family's 25 days of Christmas that begins on December 1st. I know it is only November but I feel like the Holidays always go by so fast so this year I am getting in the spirit early! I even bought a "Deck the Halls" candle yesterday!

We can't forget what this weekend was....JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Here is the present her boyfriend Rob got her! A Build-a-Bear and a beautiful necklace!

 
Want to see our Huge Thrift Haul?
Check out our Newest Video! 

 Want to see Jessica's everyday foundation routine?
Check out our new video!

Make sure to check out our links below!

 Check out our Youtube Channel! Subscribe!--------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ?feature=c4-feed-u
Watch our Fitness Favorites-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVzXl61KEU8
Check out or What's in my Bag Video? ------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOHdyeY4HY
Check out our Huge Fall Fashion Haul------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
                 Facebook------>  https://www.facebook.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
                            Follow us on Twitter! ------->  https://twitter.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
Follow us on Instagram! ------> @BrynnLynnBeauty
 
 
 
                                                                                   <3 Katie Lynn and Jessica Brynn









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML