Saturday, November 30, 2013

Black Friday Haul! (Miley Cyrus review+ more)

I usually go Black Friday shopping all night but this year I decided I wanted to skip the lines. I only went to Target on Thursday night at 8pm because they had a lot of good deals on DVD's and CD's. The line wasn't that long and we only had to wait to check out for about 20 minutes. My boyfriend bought a lot of movies and things for his family. I only bought two things. One being the new Miley Cyrus CD, Bangerz. It was originally $12.99 but I got it on sale for $7. I have actually listened to this so I might as well take some time and do a little review. I actually like the songs Wrecking Ball and We Can't Stop so I figured I would like the rest of the album. Unfortunately, I wasn't that pleased. I know Miley is trying to change her image and be a big pop star but her voice still sounds soooo country. Her accent sounds so heavy that it is hard to take her "Gangster" persona seriously. There are some collaborations on the CD that include Nelly, Britney Spears, Big Sean, Future, and more. The last song on the album is called Someone Else and I really enjoy that one as well as Drive. However, the other songs I don't feel like I will be listening to all that much. My advice is to listen to the songs on iTunes or YouTube and just individually purchase the songs you like because I doubt you will LOVE every single one.
 
I also purchased a DVD. This movie is called 21&Over. I saw this in theaters and loved it. It was on sale for just $6 dollars so I had to buy it! I can't wait to watch it again later tonight! It is a really funny movie. Two of the main characters are my favorites from other movies. Like Miles Teller from Footloose (2011) and Skylar Astin from Pitch Perfect. I definitely recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good laugh!
 
On Friday I went to a few stores with my sister but I was not into it at all because I wasn't feeling well. The first place we went to was Marshall's. I didn't really see many sales so I only got two things. I bought two Essie nail polishes! These were on sale for $4.99 each which I thought was a great deal. I love Essie nail polish and I am kind of mad that I only got two :/ The silver color I got is called Loophole and the purple is called DJ Play That Song. I haven't used them yet but it is only a matter of time until these become my new favorite polishes.
 
Next we went to Kmart and I just got some mittens. These are bright pink and they came with a black pair of gloves that I wore to MSU football game today.
They we $2.99. I also bought some Ibuprofen because I wasn't feeling well but you don't need a picture of that :P 
 
 
My last purchase was the best deal. RadioShack had Android Tablets for $49.95 and I had a $50 gift card. This tablet is Wi-Fi compatible and takes a Micro SD card for more storage space. I was convinced to buy this tablet by my boyfriend who loves Android and thought it was a great deal. I do have some complains about this tablet though. There is only a front view camera and it is less than webcam quality. I will not be using the Camera. The volume isn't very loud unless I listen with headphones. I also don't like that I can't get Instagram :/ But overall it was a great deal and I can use this for YouTube, Twitter, Facebook... the list goes on and on.

Today I went to the MSU football game with my boyfriend Chris. I also tried the Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks for the first time! I really liked it. It is A LOT better than the Mocha Light Frappuccino but has way more calories! Oh well. It is delicious! Plus State won!

Also, no big deal...WE REACHED 300 SUBCRIBERS! We are so happy! It has only been a little over a month since we started YouTube so we are so appreciative of all the support. We have also passed 2,000 views! You may notice our channel art is a little different as well. We thought we would jazz it up a bit by getting in the holiday spirit! Look at the little snowman! Isn't he the cutest?!

REMINDER!

Our Holiday Giveaway will end tomorrow Dec. 1st at midnight! We will be choosing THREE WINNERS. We have some awesome prizes!
Enter to win them for yourself or maybe for Christmas gifts! Being a new channel we have not received too many entries. We want to give more people the opportunity to win. So come on over to our channel and enter. It is really that simple!

NEW VIDEOS!

 
Watch me do my boyfriend's makeup in "I Do My Boyfriend's Makeup Tag!" (Against his will) To watch it on our channel click here!
 
 
Watch Jessica's new shopping haul. She went to Ulta, Target, Charming Charlie and more.
To watch it on our channel click here
 
Click the links below and check out our channel!

 
Watch our Common White Girl Tag Video!
Just uploaded! To watch it on YouTube click here
 
 Come check out this video ---- > My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag!
To visit our channel CLICK HERE!

 To hear about our tattoos and piercings check out our new video!
You also get to meet some adorable kitties and Jessica's boyfriend!

Make sure to check out our links below!

Watch our Fitness Favorites-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVzXl61KEU8
Check out or What's in my Bag Video? ------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOHdyeY4HY
Check out our Huge Fall Fashion Haul------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
                 Facebook------>  https://www.facebook.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
                            Follow us on Twitter! ------->  https://twitter.com/BrynnLynnBeauty

     Follow us on Instagram! ------> @BrynnLynnBeauty
x0x0 Katie Lynn and Jessica






Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML