Friday, January 24, 2014

Cleanin' Out My Closet. Style Inspiration!

Hey ladies! I hope 2014 has started off well for all of you! I trust you are all keeping up with your new year's resolutions ;) One of mine this year is to go through my clothes and decide what I like and don't like. I know this will help me "manage" the clutter that is my closet. The only problem? I am addicted to shopping. I love finding new styles and making new outfits. Thankfully, I have learned a few thing over the years about getting the most for my money. I love thrifting and have done a few thrift hauls on our YouTube channel. Even though, I find thrifting budget friendly and fun I do love the feeling of getting brand new clothes that are currently on trend. The way I accomplish this... online shopping!! I don't always have to purchase items, but looking at different sites helps me determine the kind of clothing I would like to add to my wardrobe.  There are a bunch of sites out there including Daily Look, Hautlook, Romwe, and more. Then I thought hmm, why can't there be a website that has cute affordable clothes that I can actually purchase?! Now I love Rue21.com and other clothing stores that sell their products online but I just recently found one that I can only access online and not in store. I stumbled upon Persunmall.com on none other than the website Stumpleupon. I was drawn in by their adorable clothing and spent almost an hour on the website browsing. This lead me to having 10 items in my cart.  I emailed Jessica the links and she found some stuff she loved as well.  As I said, I am trying to downsize and can't afford to buy ALL of the things in my cart. This is where you come in! I need your help! I need your opinions on the clothes! I have chose some items that Jessica and I both love and would love for you to comment what your two favorites are! This may also inspire you to incoorperate styles like these into your wardobe.



 

I'm a huge sucker for anything with a cat on it. Totally Miley, I know but at least these ones aren't floating in outer-space. If you watched our  January Q&A on YouTube then you might know that Jessica has six cats. So naturally we both like the cat sweaters! These two we both like because, why wouldn't we? Which cat sweater do you like better? Collared Kitten or Bow-tie Kitten. Yes, I named them. 
This adorable red sweater with zipper detailing would fit perfectly into my wardrobe. I can see myself wearing this with leggings and some cute black booties. This is my number one pick of the clothes in my cart! It also comes in beige and back. I like those too. Ahhh! Inner turmoil. 

Jessica and I both love this gray oversized sweater with the detailed back. I am obsessed with this color pattern and have several tops with this pattern. I know, I know. I probably don't need another but come on, look how cute it is!!! I love slouchy sweaters especially during the Winter here in Michigan. The second top reminds me of one that I saw at American Eagle a few months back. I saw it on a mannequin and instantly said "Yep, I'm buying it!" before looking at the tag and saying "It's not that cute!" I could not afford $65 for one top, no way. This one is only $21.99! A top contender, this baby is staying in my cart.  Which one do you like better?

BEEEEEEEEE DOOOOO! You guys know I am IN LOVE with my minions. They have the cutest phone cases on their website. I am so mad that I have the 5C because they don't make cases for them anywhere really :( I wish I could get one of these but it wouldn't fit my phone! I thought I would share them with you because they are so adorable! If you guys know of anywhere I can get cute iPhone 5C cases, let me know please! <3



Two more sweater options! These ones are a little more out of my comfort zone. They are patterns I find interesting and would love to have in my closet. I have a tunic that has striped sleeves like the one on the left, but it doesn't fit me correctly. That is why when I saw this one I thought it might be something I should pick up! The red star sweater was one Jessica and I both liked. I love big sweaters of course but this one is unlike any other sweater I own. It is such a basic design but it is so cute! I can see myself wearing a colored flannel under this to make it a little more modern. Which is your favorite?
The last few things I know I don't necessarily need, but I really like them! The dress I found so adorable because I have nothing like it. These boxy dresses kind of hide your shape but for some reason I find them so interesting. I love the zippered "pocket" and the color blocked sleeves. Maybe the dress I wear to IMATS in April? Hmm, I don't know! That is why I need your help! They have so many cute dresses under $20 and I can't help but want them all! :( The jewelry and other accessories on Pursunmall.com are so affortable I couldn't help but pick some out. The necklace is $6 and the scarf is $19.99. 
I'm so excited about finding this online store because RoseWholesale.com is one that I love but do not fit into their "one size fits all" items. If you ladies want to check out Persun Mall you can click here. They have tons of cute stuff and you can take a closer look at the items on mine and Jessica's wishlist list. Right now they are giving a free gift with every purchase and free worldwide shipping on orders of $65. We got $5 in credits just for liking them on Facebook! So make sure to do that so you can get some money off!! Please remember to leave some comments down below and let me know what ones you like the best!!! You can tweet us your pics if you decide to buy anything at @brynnlynnbeauty or which ones you like the best so we can see!

UPDATES!

So we passed the 1,500 subscriber mark on our YouTube channel the day before we finished up our third month on YouTube! We are so excited, thank you all SO much! We would also like to congratulate Lindsay M. on winning our big giveaway!!! Thank you all for sticking around and watching our videos! Expect a lot more OOTD blogs and more! Love you guys! <3


NEW VIDEO ALERT!!!!
Empties and Review!
January Q&A
OOTD 1.17.2014
HUGE Haul and more!

 
Check out our new video! Just uploaded! 
 Winter Outfit Ideas 2014!

  
This is the Giveaway Video! Watch it here or check it out on our channel!
Shopping Haul and Giveaway!


Our favorite products and things in 2013!

Thanks for reading!!!


x0x0 Katie Lynn and Jessica Brynn



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! Great post! Very inspirational!
    I will follow you here and facebook, you are doing great job with your blog!
    Love your style!
    Regards, Nelly.

    http://www.imperfectmuse.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Imperfect-Muse/347970141986834

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML