Saturday, November 16, 2013

All About Our Tattoos and Piercings!

We absolutely love watching YouTube videos about why people chose the tattoos and piercings they did! So we thought it would be fun to share ours with you! So we are just gonna jump in and start off with my (Katie) piercings!

The first piercings I ever got were the first holes in my ears. I got those when I was about six. Then I got my second holes pierced when I was sixteen. Finally, I got my cartilage piercing when I was 19 and on spring break in Virginia. 




I also have my naval pierced and I got that done when I was sixteen as well. I had been wanting it for a while so I asked for it for my birthday. I love my anchor belly button ring and I wear it all the time. This piercing is only really visible in the summer but I still like having it :)



 Jessica has multiple piercings. Like most other woman she has her ears pierced. But she also has her tongue and her nose pierced. That is what you see pictured to the left. She also has her belly button and her chest pierced. But obviously we are not going to show you a picture of that!!


To hear us rate these piercings on a pain scale from 1-10 and to hear more of the back story you can go check out our Tattoos and Piercings video here ------->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOMqI2l6AY8&feature=c4-overview&list=UU8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
 Next lets talk about our tattoos! Now I only have while Jessica has three so I will share mine first.
I love the scripture Hebrew 6:19 Love anchors the soul. I always said if I ever got a tattoo that is what I would get. I was totally against tattoos and thought they were the worst idea. But for some reason I just felt like doing something for me and out of the ordinary. Plus I was on spring break and my cousin and friend both got them. This is the symbol that represents the scripture. I was going to get the words as well but I wanted to avoid some of the pain and I figured I could always add that later.


The picture on the left is immediately after I got my tattoo. Sorry if you don't like blood! I don't either. The picture on the right is the day after I got my tattoo. I actually ended up getting this tattoo redone in Michigan. To hear about that horrible experience head over to our YouTube channel.....

So like I said, Jessica has three tattoos. She got them all within months of each other.


The first is on her ribs. She got this when she was in Florida on spring break. 
Spring Break will getcha ;) 
This one reads "Love is above all else the gift of oneself." She got this during a hard time in her life and it holds a significant meaning to her. The second one she has is on her shoulder. It reads "She will be loved." For those of you that sang that in your head, yes it is a Maroon 5 song. She does love Adam Levine but that isn't why she got this one. She just likes it and looking at it makes her happy! :) The last one is her favorite and the most meaningful one. She got this a few weeks after our Grandpa passed away on father's day this year. If you have been following our blog then you might recognize this from our Good Grief: Mourning a Love One blog....
Our Grandpa loved birds and birdwatching and the flowers she got for a decoration and she just loves flowers. 



 To hear more about our tattoos and piercings check out our new video!
You also get to meet some adorable kitties and Jessica's boyfriend!

 Watch this Beauty Haul on our YouTube Channel by Clicking here!
 
 Don't forget to check out our other recent video! We filmed the "Sister Tag"! We answer questions about ourselves and each other and let you know a little bit more about ourselves!!!

Make sure to check out our links below!

 Check out our Youtube Channel! Subscribe!--------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ?feature=c4-feed-u
Watch our Fitness Favorites-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVzXl61KEU8
Check out or What's in my Bag Video? ------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOHdyeY4HY
Check out our Huge Fall Fashion Haul------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
                 Facebook------>  https://www.facebook.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
                            Follow us on Twitter! ------->  https://twitter.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
     Follow us on Instagram! ------> @BrynnLynnBeauty

x0x0 Katie Lynn and Jessica Brynn



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

  1. Got a navel piercing too, and it hurted like hell! But it was worth it :) I love it and it makes me feel way much more attractive!
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML