Monday, November 25, 2013

Shopping Haul! (Makeup and More)

Last Thursday me and Jessica went shopping! So we have a haul for you guys today including all the things we bought. We went to just two stores, Kmart and Sephora. We got makeup, accessories, and more!



 
 When we got to Kmart Jessica was on a hunt for makeup. So she ended up getting quite a bit and all for under $25 total! These first three things are just makeup basics that every girl needs. The Maybelline Mega Plush mascara in very black  is one that Jessica and I both love. She needed to repurchase this because she was out. The NYC Dual Pencil sharpener, is just that- a pencil sharpener. She uses this to sharpen eyeliners and shadow crayons. The item on the right is Maybelline's Define a Line Eyeliner. This is a liner than rolls up and does not need a sharpener. This one is in the color ebony black and we both use this eyeliner to define our waterlines.The Maybelline products were buy one get one 40% off!

 
 One reason we went to this Kmart in particular was because they sell Jordana products. These can be hard to find unless you order offline. In order to avoid the shipping prices we decided to make just a slightly longer drive to this Kmart instead of going to the local one that doesn't sell these products. The Jordana line was buy one get one 50% off on all of their makeup and nail polish. So Jessica didn't waste any time picking out four blushes. The four colors she picked up were Blushing Rose, Redwood, Rose Silk, and Tawny Beige. These are so so pretty! I also bought Redwood. Unfortunately, when we went to purchase our items the cashier was very unfriendly and refused to give us the sale price of buy one get one 50% off. So we went to the service desk and got it taken care of :) Never pay more than you have to. If the sign says there is a sale just ask the cashier to double check. Most of the time you are right and they were just unaware of the sale.

 Jessica also bought these two lip liners by Jordana as well. These are in the shades Cabernet and Sedona Red.

 These were also buy one get one 50% off.





 I have been really wanting a lipstick that looks right with my skin tone. I am very picky about my lipstick colors because I am not the BIGGEST fan of lipstick. However, lately I have been looking for NYX Whipped Caviar because Jessica used it on my lips and it looked amazing! I haven't bought it yet but in the meantime I found a slightly similar color by Rimmel London. This is the Kate Moss line. I love these lipsticks and this one "08" is my new favorite! I wore this on my lips while I was in Canada (blog coming soon about the trip) and it lasted all night and it is the perfect color for me! I also bought a Jordana lip gloss. It is called Lip Out Loud in E-123 110 and it smells so good. It is sticky and a soft color that goes well over lipstick.

I also ventured off and looked in the shoes and jewelry section. I found these adorable black wedge shoes. These were $19.99 and worth every penny. I wore these out to the bar in Canada and my feet did not hurt at all. These are the most comfortable shoes and I love the way they look with jeans and tights! Then I also bought two necklaces from the Dream Out Loud collection by Selena Gomez. These were $12.99 each and were buy one get one 50% off. I have been wanting a gold chain necklace like this one for a very long time. This one is so heavy and chunky, I just love it. I got the dark silver one for my best friend for her birthday. While I was looking up the links for the shoes for you guys I realized they have them in burgundy! I am buying those ASAP!!!

To the far right you will see a Covergirl eyeliner called Ink It! in the shade black ink. I purchased this liner at Kmart and have actually had a chance to use it. I like it, it isn't THE best liner out there but it was only about $5. The liner on the left is from Sephora and was only $1.99. This one is in patent black I have not tried it yet but I personally love Sephora's line of makeup products so hopefully I love this one. If not, oh well. The price was definitely right.   


 These were my free birthday gifts from Sephora. My birthday was in March but I never got my free gift and the cashier was so nice and helpful. She gave both Jessica and I our free birthday gifts. We got the Real Birthday Turn-Ons set. This is a sample of Benefit cosmetics Watt's Up! highlighter and their They're Real! mascara. Even though these may be samples they still have a lot of product. Samples are great for determining if you like a product before you spend the big bucks on the full size. We were so happy to get these and I can't wait to start using them! Watt's Up! (Full Size)      They're Real! (Full Size)

Now, this is our most exciting purchase! We both bought this Sephora Palette. This one is called the Makeup Made Simple Palette. This is essentially three palettes in one. I love Sephora's eye shadow palettes and you know I am constantly talking up their Primal Instincts Palette. This palette has most of the colors from that palette and more! The coolest thing about it is it comes with a little carrying case that you can put one of the palettes in for light travel since the whole palette itself if pretty big! Now, guess how much this was. You are never going to believe us. Hell, the cashier didn't even believe us. She said "I'll have to check the price on that, it seems too good to be true." We found this palette in the sale section that they hide in the corner of the store. This is a $170 Value sold for $34. We got it on sale for $7.99! $7.99! We couldn't believe it. The cashier even said "Your total comes for $10.36, that is not something I get to say a lot."

We were so excited and can't wait to do some tutorials and makeup looks with this palette!


 

Makeup Made Simple Palette


Jessica also got another free gift for reaching 100 points on her Sephora store card. She got the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara in the sample size. She has mentioned before that she is a big fan of Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes. So obviously, she was really happy about her free gift!




Click the links below and go check out our channel!!! We would appreciate it so much!!!

 
Watch our Common White Girl Tag Video!
Just uploaded! To watch it on YouTube click here

Watch our Holiday Giveaway video!
Make sure you enter before Dec. 1st at Midnight! We are picking three winners!!!



 Come check out this video ---- > My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag!
To visit our channel CLICK HERE!

 To hear about our tattoos and piercings check out our new video!
You also get to meet some adorable kitties and Jessica's boyfriend!

Make sure to check out our links below!

Watch our Fitness Favorites-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVzXl61KEU8
Check out or What's in my Bag Video? ------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOHdyeY4HY
Check out our Huge Fall Fashion Haul------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
                 Facebook------>  https://www.facebook.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
                            Follow us on Twitter! ------->  https://twitter.com/BrynnLynnBeauty

     Follow us on Instagram! ------> @BrynnLynnBeauty
x0x0 Katie Lynn and Jessica Brynn









Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML