Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shopping Haul! (Blogmas, Anniversary, Updates and More!)

So...I went shopping again. I know I just did a black Friday Haul but I got some good stuff yesterday so I thought I would share it! We just went to a few places but I am in love with all of the stuff I got! We went to the mall and also Charming Charlie! So lets just get started!









So the first store we went to was H&M. I love this store because they have really cute stuff at very affordable prices! If you guys have been following us and reading our blogs than you should know I bought a tablet on Black Friday. I wanted to get a case for it to keep it protected. I actually found this little zipper bag that is meant to be a makeup bag or clutch but it is the perfect size! It is padded so I think it will be pretty protective for now. Plus I can fit my Kindle in it as well! That was only three dollars and they have a bunch of different ones! Then I also bought these little metal chain rings. There is one gold and one silver. I almost bought these a few months ago but they were $4 and I just wasn't sure I would wear them much. But recently my obsession with heavy chain jewelry has been bad. So spending a dollar on this was well worth it!



Then, we went to Claire's. I just love all of their Holiday themed accessories. They have some really cute headbands and bows. Eventually, I decided to get some earrings. These were buy one get one 50% off and they were both originally about $5 each. I know I will only be able to wear the ornament ones for the month of December so I wanted to get the bows because I can wear them for more than just the Holiday Season.


BATH AND BODY WORKS!
Yes, that was in all caps for a reason. I love this store! It is amazing and just has so many amazing scents and things! I bought three of the mini candles. These are three for $10. I just got the samples because I know in a month I will be moving on from the holiday scents. So I just got 'Tis the Season, Merry Cookie, and Champagne Toast. I also bought the 5 for $5 Hand Sanitizers because I LOVE these things and I always have them in my bag. So I picked up the Vanilla Bean Noel, Cranberry Twinkle, Merry Marshmallow, Twisted Peppermint, and Sugar Plum Dream. To hear a more in-depth description of the scents click here

My last two purchases were my favorites! I got a purse from Charming Charlie. Isn't it just so cute? I thought it would be perfect for the holidays. I actually copied Jessica because she bought this in a different color and hauled it in one of our shopping haul videos. This purse was $19.99. I also bought a scarf to match this bag for $10. The image doesn't show it very well so you can just watch our haul video to see it better! Click Here!






Today is Jessica and Rob's three year anniversary. You might know him from our My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag video! Happy Anniversary guys! Love you<3

UPDATES!



 So we have decided in order to get into the holiday spirit with all of you we are going to do BLOGMAS. This means that all of our blog posts throughout the month of December will be Christmas/Holiday related! Whether it be our Christmas lists, gift ideas, DIY decorations, ect. Just comment and let us know what you would like to see from us! We look forward to spending this magical time of year with all of you!

You may have noticed that our blog layout is a little different. We thought we would mix it up a little and try something new. Let us know what you think of the theme! 

Also we just wanted to say that since our last blog post a few days ago, we have gained 80 more subscribers! That is so awesome and we are so looking forward to hitting that 400 mark. We would love to reach 500 by the end of our second month on YouTube. If you like our blog and our channel please make sure to share it! We really appreciate all of the support we have! You guys are the best!



We have been asked and yes we are doing Vlogmas this year! Vlogmas, (for those of you who don't know) is basically where YouTubers vlog everyday up until Christmas. What we are going to do is film everyday and at the end of the week mash them all together to make on big Vlogmas Video. We think this will be easier for you guys because you just have to watch one video not seven. So it will sort of be like a week in the life video where you get to see all the things we do throughout the week! We love vlogging so this is going to be super fun! So make sure you watch out for that!

Also just a quick update on the HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY! We are filming our November Favorites video tomorrow with the winners revealed at the end. So make sure you watch the video on Thursday to see if you won!

NEW VIDEO ALERT!
Black Friday Haul was posted today! Watch it here or on our channel!


 Jessica's Palette Collection is now up on our channel!

 
Watch me do my boyfriend's makeup in "I Do My Boyfriend's Makeup Tag!" To watch it on our channel click here!

Watch Jessica's shopping haul. She went to Ulta, Target, Charming Charlie and more.
To watch it on our channel click here

 
Watch our Common White Girl Tag Video!
Just uploaded! To watch it on YouTube click here
 Come check out this video ---- > My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag!
To visit our channel CLICK HERE!

 To hear about our tattoos and piercings check out our new video!
You also get to meet some adorable kitties and Jessica's boyfriend!

Make sure to check out more of our links below!

Watch our Fitness Favorites-------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVzXl61KEU8
Check out or What's in my Bag Video? ------->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNOHdyeY4HY
Check out our Huge Fall Fashion Haul------> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8fU3oUSeV5q0HkKKwOGqzQ
                 Facebook------>  https://www.facebook.com/BrynnLynnBeauty
                            Follow us on Twitter! ------->  https://twitter.com/BrynnLynnBeauty

     Follow us on Instagram! ------> @BrynnLynnBeauty
x0x0 Katie Lynn and Jessica



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML